Salt Lake City Window Replacement
Whether you’re renovating your home or wanting to improve the energy efficiency of your space, window replacement is the way to go. At M&M Gutters, we aren’t just roofing professionals; we’re whole-exterior experts and here to help with your window installation in Salt Lake City.
Windows are a necessary part of our homes, but most people don’t give much thought to them on a daily basis. However, window installation can completely change your home’s look and feel, which is why we love completing window installations in Salt Lake City.
Benefits of Window Replacement
Salt Lake City window replacement offers several benefits, including:
- Improved energy efficiency — Older windows are typically single-pane, made from thinner materials, and have poor insulation. With newer windows, you get multiple glass panes and thicker frames, which reduces airflow around the perimeter and provides better insulation overall.
- Increased home value — New windows increase the value of your home and can be an attractive feature for buyers if you’re considering selling.
- Enhanced curb appeal — If you want to spruce up your home’s exterior, window installation in Salt Lake City is an excellent way to improve your curb appeal.
- Better noise control — Even if you don’t live on a noisy street, chances are you’d rather not hear your neighbors as they are out and about. Since new windows have more panes of glass, they help dampen the outside noises, keeping your home quieter and more peaceful.
- Improved home security — Older windows have thinner frames and typically lack strong locking mechanisms compared to newer windows. When you work with our window contractors in Salt Lake City, you get new, beautiful windows that provide better protection for your home.
Window Replacement Process
When you are ready to replace the windows in your home, our team is here to help you every step of the way. We’ll start with an initial consultation to discuss your window replacement needs and budget before measuring your existing window openings.
With these measurements, we can order the type of windows you choose. Once the windows arrive, we’ll schedule your Salt Lake City window replacement installation. After your new windows are installed, we perform a final inspection to ensure it was done correctly and that everything is to your satisfaction.
Types of Windows Offered
When replacing the windows in your Salt Lake City home, there are several different types you can choose from. While we can install almost any window you’re looking for, here are some of our most popular installations.
Single-hung windows are one the most popular options we install. These windows feature two pieces, one on top, which is stationary, and one on the bottom, which moves up and down. Typically, single-hung windows are more cost-effective and energy-efficient.
Double-hung windows function the same as their single counterparts. The only difference is that the window’s top and bottom move instead of just the bottom. These windows are easier to clean, have more design options, and allow for more ventilation throughout your home.
Casement windows, often called crank windows, have hinges on one side and open to the left or right. These windows offer a unique design detail, have excellent airflow, and generally receive high security ratings.
Sliding windows are the most common option for any new build or replacement window installation in Salt Lake City. These windows move along a top and bottom track to slide open or closed. These windows are easy to clean, offer lots of natural light, and have a streamlined, simple design.
Bay windows are generally a three-sectioned piece made up of one larger window in the middle and two smaller ones on the sides, all of which are typically single-hung windows. These windows have a beautiful, functional design inside and out, can improve resale value based on their look, and let in lots of natural light thanks to multiple windows.
Window Materials and Finishes
There are several types of materials and finishes available for Salt Lake City window replacements, including:
- Vinyl — These are cost-effective, low-maintenance, energy-efficient, and come in various colors and finishes.
- Aluminum — These are durable, low-maintenance, and ideal for modern or commercial builds.
- Fiberglass — These are energy-efficient, durable, and versatile with several finishes and colors.
See why customers love M&M Gutters and continue to choose us for all their roofing needs.
Trust Our Qualified Contractors for Your Window Servicing
Quote Your Next Project Today!
For professional Salt Lake City window replacement, contact M&M Gutters today. We’re ready to take on any window issues to ensure you always have quality windows in your home.
290 S Redwood Rd Suite B
Salt Lake City, UT 84104, USA
Phone: (801) 280-2222
Hours: Mon-Fri: 9 am – 5 pm
- Roof repair and maintenance
- Rain gutters
- Soffit and fascia